Announcement of selection of students from semi-final #2
Announcement of selection of students from semi-final #1
Announcement of selection of 20 semi finalists
Updated: 2:30 PM IST Monday, 8th June 2020
Congratulations to the following students who have made it to the semi finals! We would like to thank all the students who sent in their entries, and while judging was tough, the internal and external evaluators used the criteria of content, effort and presentation to pick the 20 students that stood out.
All participants that did not make beyond this point will receive a certificate and an Amazon gift card in the next 7 working days as a gesture of support and encouragement for their efforts and hardwork.
Wednesday, 10th June 2020 @ 5:00 PM
- Akshatha Bhat, NMAM Institute Of Technology
- Ambika Saxena, Banasthali Vidyapeeth University
- Anwesha Chowdhury, Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
- Niharika Yadav, Manav Rachna University
- Renita Castelino, JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research
- Sheethal Das, Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science
- Shubhi Khanna, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women
- Venkata Manjusha Chennuboina, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Vyshnavi Kandikatla, KL Deemed to be University
- Zainab Sultan, Institute of Engineering & Management Kolkata
Catch them live on FB: https://www.facebook.com/igaugerating/posts/889595281525624
Thursday, 11th June 2020 @ 5:00 PM
- Abhishree Kulshreshth, Jagran Lakecity University
- Ankitha Gudla, VNRVJIET
- Bhawna Vishwakarma, UPES
- Rebekah Rachel Wood, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (formerly Karunya University)
- Stephie Shabu Mathew, NITTE University
- Syeda Ajla Tahniya, Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
- Ujjaini Dutta, Pearl Academy
- Vaishnavi Deepak, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- Vandita Rajeev, RV College of Engineering
- Vipin Pratap Singh, Sharda University
Catch them live on FB: https://www.facebook.com/igaugerating/posts/889597438192075
Submission Deadline: 17:00 Hrs Friday 5th June 2020
Rules & Regulations
Eligibility: The contests are open to students from QS IGAUGE rated institutions. Employees of the organiser and immediate family and household members of participating institutions are not eligible to enter or receive a prize.
Entry Period: Every institution is limited to one student entry to be submited via the form below (along with a video sample message of the student of 1 minute) before 17:00 hrs on Friday 5th June 2020. A selection committee formed internally will select 20 candidates based on the submission video.
These 20 candidates will feature in two semi qualifying rounds on Tuesday 9th Jun 2020 and Wednesday 10th Jun 2020 (on a topic to be confirmed) they will be evaluated for the finale to be held on 13th June 2020.
Each panel will feature 10 shortlisted students and a total of 6 students (3 from each semi final) will make it to the finale. Evaluation will be 40% on audience poll and 60% on a judging panel.
How to Enter: Submission of entries is through the system which has a link at the bottom of this page. Nominated students from their respective institutions will submit a video that is an original piece. The video length must not exceed 1 minute and should be on the topic of "Women Entrepreneurship through the lens of Higher Education" - Click here for tips on what you can share in the video
Entry Requirements: Your entry must meet the following criteria:
- Must be your own original work.
- Should have a smartphone or computer with stable internet connection to join the semi finals and finals
- Participants who are below the age of 18 years old are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians to participate in this contest
- May only contain content, for which you have all required consents and approvals.
- Cannot contain, as determined by QS IGAUGE, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates messages inconsistent with the positive goodwill to which we wish to associate.
- Must follow all rules as described in each individual contest description as well as General Rules.
Submissions must not:
- violate any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity
- contain defamatory statements
- include threats to any person, place, business, or group; or
- be obscene or indecent.
Any elements that appear in the submission, including, without limitation, images, text, or other materials used must be entirely original and created by the entrant or be in the public domain. Use of any elements that are not original or in the public domain will result in disqualification of a submission, in QS IGAUGE’s sole discretion.
By submitting an entry/video, you represent that:
(a) you are the creator of the submission
(b) you own all rights to the submission
(c) the submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
QS IGAUGE will not make available to the general public or to the evaluation committee any entry that is obscene, pornographic, violent, offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published (as determined solely by QS IGAUGE). Entrants agree that the inability to publish an entry, or the obscenity, fraudulent nature, or invalidity of the registration information (as determined by QS IGAUGE, at their sole discretion) will render the corresponding entry void.
By participating in this contest, you hereby agree to all the rules and regulations of this competition.
QS IGAUGE’s Rights to Entries: By submitting an entry, you:
(a) Irrevocably grant QS IGAUGE and assigns the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copy, publish, post and adapt, in any social media throughout the world without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party.
(b) Entrants will always be credited with their social media profile (subject to availability).
(d) Agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against QS IGAUGE on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as the creator of the entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
Winner Selection: All entries will be judged by the evaluation committee nominated by QS IGAUGE. The odds of winning depend on the percentage of likes received. 40% of the weightage will be given to public votes and 60% of the votes will be awarded by the evaluation committee. The decision of QS IGAUGE, as applicable, shall be final and legally binding as it pertains to this Contest. The shortlisted students from the contest will stand a chance to be a panelist with the honorable Union Minister Smt Smriti Zubin Irani on 13-Jun-2020. The panel for the finale will be announced on QS IGAUGE’s website and social media channels.
Conduct: By participating in QS IGAUGE’s contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these General Rules and the decisions of the company, QS IGAUGE, and the evaluation committee, which is final and legally binding as they pertain to the contests. QS IGAUGE reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the web site or to be acting in violation of the General Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out any entrant whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ADMINISTRATOR’S SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Disclaimer and Force Majeure: QS IGAUGE and its representatives are not responsible for:
(a) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest
(b) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entries
(c) cancellations, postponements, or delays
(d) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder
(e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest
(f) an electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries
(g) or any other causes beyond such parties’ control, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Official Rules.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: 17:00 Hrs Friday 5th June 2020