JSS College for Women is a proud institution established in 1970 in the city of Mysuru is one among the hundreds of fluttering and shining flags of the chariot of Saraswathi. The College has excellent infrastructure facilities with well equipped, spacious and well-lit classrooms, multimedia facilities and well stacked library. It has been given permanent Affiliation by the University of Mysore in the year 1995-96 and recognised by U.G.C under Section 12B and 2(F). It has been imparting need-based education in the field of Commerce, Humanities and Science.
- Empowering Women Through Academic Excellence.
- To Achieve Social Equality As A Prerequisite For Women's Emancipation.
- To Promote More Cultural Space For Women To Foster A Distinctive Identity Of Their Own.
- To Sensitize Women Towards Our Rich Cultural Inheritance.
- To Make Women Globally Competent By Acquiring Good Communication Skill.
- To Develop The College Into One Of The Top Ten Institutions Of Learning In India.
Goals And Objectives
- To Develop The College With Potential For Excellence.
- To Improve Upon Teaching And Learning Components.
- To Motivate Students To Adapt Themselves To The Contemporary Globally Competitive Scenario.
- To Empower Women Through Education & Arm Them With Social Values & Ethics Sphere Of Life.
- To Establish More Postgraduate Courses And Research Centre.
- To Introduce More Innovative Programs I N Undergraduate Courses.
- To Make All Students To Learn One Add On Course Compulsorily.
- To Inculcate Moral Values And Social Ethics Among The Students.
- To Give More Importance To Healthy Practices.
- To Strengthen The Placement Cell.
- To Strengthen The Link Between The College And Its Stakeholders.
- To Convert Chalk And Talk Method Of Teaching Into Modern Methods.